You can change or update your email by adding in the new email as an admin add on user within your settings. This will allow you to grant the new user full access to your account.
Afterwards, you can disable your main SerpBook account, this will
- Disable all login attempts to the main SerpBook account
- Disable all password reset attempts to the main SerpBook account
- On the main page of your account, you will see on the upper right corner of the screen the "Account" drop down button. Click it and it will show you more options.
2. Once you see the option after clicking the "Account" drop down, click the "Settings"
and it should redirect to you Setting page were you can change your password, add add on emails, configure settings and more.
3. On the setting's page you should see the screen just like the screenshot below. Head to the 2nd part to add an email as many as you want afterwards, setup the password and choose the Access type of each email you entered. The Master account only has 2 options, either enabled or disabled. For the Add-on emails the access part will give you 3 options which are View only, Add-on user and Admin access. Choose which email you want to be the Admin access and disable the Master account. Once done hit the "save changes" button and you should be good to go!
Note: if you're having issues/problems with this process or anything related to your account, feel free to reach our customer support team and they will be more than glad to help you.