Reporting keyword performance is important if you want to keep your clients and interested parties updated on your progress. SerpBook has customizable columns which let's you choose which information is crucial for you to better monitor your keyword performance.
You have the option to select which columns you'd like to include in your reports within your Settings. Simply tick off the columns you want to hide. ViewKeys & Scheduled PDF Reports / PDF Exports will hide unselected column.
Columns to use in Reports:
What does the columns mean?
- All added tags to keywords would show here
- The location of the search that you added will show here
- Google My Business -
Start or ST
- First recorded value (can be edited by clicking)
Google Page or GP
- This is where SerpBook finds you ranking
Google Rank or G
- Shows your current ranking
- 1 Day Change
- Week Change
- Month Change
- This shows the comparison of the current ranking from the start ranking
- Shows date when keyword was added
- site links, video, featured snippet, reviews, News Box, Local Pack
- competition (the number of indexed pages)
- Shows how many monthly searches the keyword receives (exact, region based)
In addition, you also have the option to display the ranking URL directly in your reports by toggling this setting.
Sites that are ranking with HTTPs will have a lock icon displayed beside the URL.
We hope you find this helpful! If you need any further assistance, please contact us and we'll be more than glad to help you out.