The Group Navigation pane on the left allows you to quickly navigate through your groups and keywords with just a few clicks.
Here are a few things that you can do within group navigation pane:
- Add a new group or a sub-group
- Search bar - if you have multiple groups, this can greatly help you get to the right group as quickly as possible
- Sort groups in ascending or descending order to better accommodate your needs
- Manage individual groups - edit, get ViewKey settings, archive, or delete a group
- Manage password for ViewKeys
- Override ViewKey data per group
- Download a list of all keywords in a group in .CSV format
- Add group notes and show previously added notes
- Group Actions - let's you get ViewKeys, delete, or archive groups simultaneously
- Archived Groups - a place where you can restore archived or deleted groups/keywords
A quick overview of what the new group navigation looks like:
For more information how to add groups, manage groups, and more, please click here.
We hope you find this helpful! If you need any further assistance, please contact us and we'll be more than glad to help you out.