You can use the Spyglass feature () to verify any rankings reported by SerpBook. Clicking on the Spyglass icon will allow you to perform a live query, so these results may be appear slightly different if you connect to a different Google Datacenter.
Articles in this section
- Integrating Social Metrics
- Setting Up Scheduled Email Reports
- Exporting Charts from SerpBook
- Generating and Resetting ViewKeys
- Exporting your data as a PDF / CSV
- Adding Tags
- Setting a Geo-Location for a Keyword
- How can I Change the Number of Keywords to Display per Page?
- Viewing Multiple Charts at Once
- Displaying Ranking URL in Categories